Infrastructure and Technology at GLOBALITE
We at GLOBALITE completely understand your concerns about communication, data protection, and security. We have invested in state of the art technology to ensure that there is always a seamless flow of communication and stringent security measures that ensure any information given to us is completely secure.
Advanced VPN Technology and Backup
Security and Confidentiality
- Secured, robust, encrypted data transfer between the client and our development center
- Firewall and intrusion detection technology
- Total secured CISCO VPN Tunnel to Client, which blocks all Peers to Peep in
- Secured Cisco® Intelligent switches
- Cisco® Network Assistant optimized for LAN
- Cisco® PIX® Firewall to block all ports for HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP and even ICMP
- UPS backup for power supply, and our own small-scale power generating plant for any eventuality in the facilities.
We have Confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreements, which are legally binding formal agreements with our corporation. These are signed with our customers as well as with all of our employees to protect all information completely.
Enterprise Access System for Employee Login
Work Station Security
- Secure Smart Card, Secure Premises Login
- Secure Remote Access (VPN)
- Secure email with digital signatures
- Single sign on to enterprise and desktop applications
- Employees sign confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreements prior to executing work.
Administrative auditing, reporting, and monitoring facilities will secure data at every stage of project life. Workstations are secured individually by Anti-Virus Protection and Back-Up Drive Manager
Primary Internet Connectivity from the US to India
- Marine Fiber Optic Cable - Trans-Pacific
- Marine Fiber Optic Cable - Trans-Atlantic
- Server Routed to secondary failover satellite link